MENU

Slide

Sambai Jai Massage Milly's & Nuffnang Dinner

Thursday, April 23, 2009

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.




The previous week on good friday..
I had to wake up so early for church!
So tired and sleeeeeeeeepy~

So guess where i did i go to relax and
knead the knots out of my tired muscles?





SAWADEE KAA! :D

(The one on the left is my massage therapist for the day!

Don't underestimate her because she's so tiny!
She has like so much strength! hahahahs)







I was invited to Milly's new shop, Sambai Jai
to try out the Thai Full body massage
She opened a new thai massage shop in far east plaza!
Went with nadnut! :D

I think it's really great, like after a long day
walking around
in our 4-inches stilettos
shopping in town,
I'd really love to go and do a feet massage for my poor feet!






So nice and relaxing right!
Now you don't even have to fly over to thailand for thai massages!
Step into Sambai Jai, and the ultra relaxing atmosphere would
make you feel like you're in thailand! :D



Even the massage bed is so comfy~
After an hour of massage, i felt soooooo relaxed
& ready to go for another round of shopping madness!!









Far East Plaza #02-93
For appointment, do call 83835395 !








Went to the nuffnang dinner with Jess the other day!
Pouts! She just went out when i reached,
so i called esther and i was very surprised
that she's not laaaaaate! LOL!






Bloggers & the nuffnang's staff! :D
Had our dinner at Ma Maison which means My home in french
it's a japanese/western restaurant!






I think the decor of the restaurant is really cozy and cute!
But the music is really loud and noisy :x
Not really a good place to chit chat over dinner.








Jess, jayden & me had Beef Stroganoff butter rice!
Super yummy, must try yah!
^-^



We're the ice cream phone girrrrrrrrls! Heh
look at jayden
, Lol!



Jayden, Valerie, Jess, Ming, Raine, Huiwen, Esther & Me! :D




Went to the supermarket with my grandma today,
everytime people will ask her if i'm her daughter! Lol.

YAY~ Got two tics for the StarTrek preview from nuffnang,
Watching with boyf tomorrow, who's going too!? Meeeeeet up!!!
I've got my ettusais ambassador meet up on saturday afternoon~





Sayonara, loves!
Gonna go watch Samantha who? now!

No comments: